Huckleberry Finn

Huckleberry Finn

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Life Lately

So I think it's safe to say I will never get around to posting all that happened in the last six months, so I suppose I'll just move on to life now. I do hope to write a blurb about the adventures of this pregnancy, but the way things are looking, it won't be anytime soon. 

Life lately:

- we moved out of our Ventura studio and into a cottage in the Santa Rosa area of Camarillo. 

- Ryan left for San Diego on February 1st and won't be back until the end of the month :( then he'll be home for a weekish and gone another three weeks in Palo Alto. THEN HE'LL BE HOME FOREVER. 

- I'm a workaholic (old news)

- This past weekend I went to my dear friend Christa's bridal shower and bachelorette party. We went bowling at The Spare Room in Hollywood. I was the bowling ball. 

- I am 27 weeks pregnant and finishing up the second trimester. We are waiting until D-day to find out the sex! 

- My sister-in-law is having her baby sometime in the next couple weeks! My first niece or nephew :)

That's all for now! 


Goodbye beautiful brick wall...

Hello way more space!

Hello giant closet and giant pregnancy pillow!

Hello sunny kitchen with microwave and dishwasher!

Hello back patio and the beautiful hills surrounding!

What's up cool coffee shop with the succulent wall?

Hey there beautiful bowling bride!

Howdy-do my leather duo!

Where'd you come from great big belly?

Xo D








No comments:

Post a Comment